Families that have come to Turkey and obtained citizenship through investments are often concerned about the quality of education their children would receive in Turkey. Many expat families who have moved to Turkey after taking advantage of the country’s citizenship through investment program are looking for foreign schools for their children. This is why there is a wide range of educational options in Turkey to meet a variety of needs. This post will help you learn more about the best universities in Turkey for foreign students who have just moved to the country after gaining Turkish citizenship through investment. In the same way that most kids in Turkey go to international schools, so do the children of families who have obtained Turkish citizenship through investment. As a result, the period of adjustment necessary for learning might be skipped. The academic quality of these institutions is also generally higher.
- There is a system of bilingual education in which the language of instruction varies from school to school. Because of the wide range of cultural backgrounds represented in today’s student body, English is also often used as the language of instruction.
- The educational programs are consistent with those of comparable international institutions around the world.
- Several educational institutions hold both national and international accreditations. Therefore, parents are free to select the educational path they believe is best for their children.
- There are very few pupils present in each classroom. Because of this, a specialized emphasis is put on each pupil.
- The facilities at the schools are extensive and of a high standard. As a result, pupils have the opportunity to grow socially in settings other than the classroom.
The following is a list of international schools available to foreign nationals who move to Yalova after getting Turkish citizenship through investment:
- Al Fayez International School
- Nature Schools Campus Yalova